Thursday, 1 March 2012

Tilda's birthday

Good morning!
Happy first of March!
My post today is for three different challenges.
Official magnolia: Birthday and sketch
Simply magnolia: Bling and bows
Wild orchid crafts challenge: White and 1 colour.
So, i used white and pink as my main colours, as they wanted the card to be girly, i stuck to the sketch, adding ribbons across and down instead of paper pannels. And i added a birthday sentiment.
For bling and bows, well i added a bow, and pearls. Im not a massive fan of rhinestones, i dont know why, i dont use them very often so i stuck with pearls, my faviourites. I think its because there not as showy as rhinestones, they blend in but add dimension.
For wild orchid crafts, i added four of their rosebuds to a prima rosebud.


Natalie.

4 comments:

  1. This is simply beautiful. Thank you for joining us this week TOMIC Challenge. Hope to see you again next challenge.

    Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - As I enjoy visiting your blog I have chosen you to receive the Liebster Award. Thanks for the inspiration. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card I think the soft pinks suite this image perfectly. Thank you for joining us for this weeks challenge at Simply Magnolia
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

ILovePromarkers: Humour

    Hello, This weeks challenge over at I love Promarkers is Humour. We are sponsored by Dr Digi who do many humorous images. For m...