Monday, 23 January 2017

Nature Love

This is my final card to share today. I made this using a saturated canary image, which is now one of my favorites, this is Nature Love. I think i like it so much as i can relate to it.
This image came in one of the subscription emails. I am a bit behind on using them and showing them on my blog, so keep a look out for more using the subscription images. 
I coloured my image with promarkers and used some of the Anna marie blissful papers, this time in green. I added lace and a bark heart, both from LLC and some flowers to finish.


Bridal couple

I have a quick card to share today that i made for the last Live and love crafts challenge.
For my card i used this sweet stamping bella image of a bridal couple, coloured with promarkers. The papers are from Anne Marie designs Blissful cotton paper pad, matted on white. I used lace from LLC, along with some flowers and a pearl stamen from Wild orchid crafts.


Christmas with the Cuties: carols or songs

It is time for our second challenge over at Christmas with the Cuties and this months theme is carols or Christmas songs.
I decided on jingle bells, as you can see by the sentiment.
I used an image by our sponsor, coloured with promarkers and papers from hobbycraft. The sentiment is from an LOTV stamp set.

The challenge lasts for a month, so you have plenty of time to enter.So, come and join us!

Friday, 20 January 2017

Challenge Post

Hello again,
Im back to share my final 2 cards for today. My first is a stamping bella card, {scroll down for my Saturated canary card}
I love my superhero shows and movies, so i couldn't wait to get Superbella!
I created this card using some first edition papers, which i have used on both of these two cards. I used a sketch and added some stars to finish. My image is coloured with promarkers.


My second card is for 2 challenges. I used a saturated canary image from the subscription range. I coloured her using promarkers and again used first edition papers, this time matted on black. I added a sentiment to finish.

One of my favorite hair colours is black as i find you can make it look really sleek and shiny using your blender pen.

Camera mouse

Today i have a few posts,starting with this one.
I created this card for a couple of challenges. I used a house mouse image, coloured with promarkers.
The papers are from Anne Marie designs Blissful range, these are the teal although they look much more like grey to me.
I kept the card simple, using only a sentiment to embellish.


Saturday, 14 January 2017

Altenew creations

Today i have 2 cards to share, both using altenew products. My first is this Be a dreamer card.
I created this card using the Happy Dreams stamp set, which i love. It is filled with inspiring sentiments, stars, feathers, arrows everything. The minute i saw it as a sneak peek, i wanted it.
I created this A6 design for the altenew colour challenge, which this month features ivory, burgundy and mustard.
I made my design to look like a dream catcher, stamping the feathers and giving them each a colour, then stamping the silhouette leaves. I used arrows as the straps and stamped the sentiment in a circle. 


My second card was made using the special moments stamp set, another which i wanted as soon as i saw it.
I used the cherry blossom tree and coloured it then stamped one of the sentiments to create this simple design.


Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Bellarific Friday

I have another card to share today as well as my 2 DT posts {check previous posts for Creative Inspirations and ILovePromarkers}
I created this one for the Bellarific Friday challenge over on the Stamping Bella blog. This weeks theme is a sketch.
I used some first edition papers to create this A6 design. I also used one of my christmas gifts, Cakeabella. I coloured my image with promarkers and added the sentiment to finish.

  • Stamping Bella Cakeabella stamp
  • First edition papers
  • A6 card base
  • white card
  • stamping card
  • Die cutting machine and circle dies
  • Acrylic blocks and ink
  • Promarkers