No patterned paper: Promarker challenge / Announcement

Hello,

I thought i would share my challenge entry today.I made up a christmas card using a Kanban stamp.
The background was created using a stamp, which i then coloured with promarkers. It was matted onto red and green card to make it stand out.

The white panel down the left side is embossed with snowflakes, which i made using another stamp.

I then backed that onto green card and added a ribbon, sentiment and some pearls.


P.S I have also found out i have just won some Blog candy over at Natalie's blog,  NGCards.

Thanks,


Comments

  1. This is a great card Natalie, love your own stamped backing paper and the image is gorgeous. hugs

    NIkki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. The stamped background looks fantastic. Thanks for joining in with my "no paper" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Natalie :0)..thanks for sharing with us at PFP..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card