Tilda goes shopping

Hello!
Today's post is my last live post for a couple of days as i will be on holiday, but hopefully, i will be able to pop by now and again.
Today's card is for a few different challenges, including:
I love promarkers: 3 papers
Creative inspirations: Anything

For this card, i used Alberto's sketch from Magnolia INK.

 I added plenty of flowers, as well as a handbag charm.

The papers are Hot Off The Press soft nostalgia

I coloured Tilda goes shopping with promarkers, and then glossed with glossy accents

This is the inside. I used a sentiment from the papers and one of the other HOTP papers for behind.




Comments

  1. Glad I read your description! The first picture makes it look like the csard has been damaged somehow, so I read through and saw you have used the Glossy Accents all over her, your camera must have created a bit of light bouncing back. I saw the card Alberto made and you have done a super job, well done. Coloured beautifully and overall look of the card is amazing, so detailed. Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMarkers this week, good luck and hope to see you again real soon,
    Hugs 'n Stuff
    Andy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant creation hun! Thanks for playing this week over at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card natalie.gorgeous sweet image and i love your pretty colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pretty card. Really nice DP's. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card