Passion for promarkers birthday challenge: Twilight themed

Good morning!
Im realy excited about this weekend as i have some paint fushion planned for a garden project and i have new house mouse Gruffies stamps to play with!

Anyway, i created this card last night. I was just playing around with things, and came up with this simple design.
I used the new Twilight mama and me image from saturated canary and coloured with promarkers.
I then added a red polka dot paper, black and silver ribbon and a happy birthday sentiment.
I was quite happy with the way it turned out, and i'd love to recive this for my birthday!

Natalie.

Comments

  1. This is simply Gorgeous... your colouring is AmAzing.. I am always nervous to colour with red as I make such a mess!!! but yours is fabulous... Love it!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore SC images and you have done a wonderful card. Thanks for playing along with us at PFP & good luck. Jane (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the colours...

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!! love your colors-- perfect for a twilight theme!!:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so stunning natalie.fantastic colour combo and i love the fab sc image.
    thanks for joining in our birthday challenge this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Card! love the SC image

    thanks so much for joining us for our special 4th birthday celebrations at Passion For ProMarkers

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card