Friday, 27 July 2012

Distressing with Lace at F&F

Hello!
It's friday, which means there is a new challenge over at Fussy and Fancy, and for this fortnight its.....
DISTRESSING WITH LACE.

For my card, i used the marry you digi from Saturated Canary, coloured with promarkers.
I used papers from Wild rose studios wedding collection and added some ivory lace and a doily.
I used a large magnolia brown dahlia and two lilly's to finish the corner.
My distressing is around the paper, rather than using inks, i scraped the edges of my papers with scissors to get a rough finish.

I hope you can join us for this challenge.
Natalie

6 comments:

  1. Stunning card Natalie... Beautiful image with soft colours & lace.. Great vintage feel Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning natalie.really beautiful image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab vintage card Natalie and I love the SC image :-)


    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a slinky number! And the framing with the papers, lace and doily is just gorgeous...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image and colouring Natalie, beautiful vintage style card.

    Luv CHRISYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...