Jelly Beans

 
Hello!
This card is for the Joanna sheen so sweet challenge.
I used the House mouse and friends project cd rom and printed out the Jelly Beans toppers and matching paper.
 
I added a browns spotty background paper, stitched it using a white pen, matted using coredinations, and then created a layer of jelly bean paper, doing the same to that, but adding and orange organza ribbon and bow.
 
I then cut out my topper and glazed the jar using glossy accents before decoupaging the canary, basket and jelly bean sign.
 
Finally, i added the bow and sentiment.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous, I love this cd too! Thank you for playing along with us on the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card