Saturday, 3 August 2013

At the Beach Open out Card

Hello,
My first card for today is this open out card I made for the Midweek Magnolia fancy fold challenge.
Now, im not quite sure what you call this design, but I have used it a few times.
I used Beach Bliss papers by Raspberry Road, from Lili of the valley, matted on kraft.
The Tilda image is from the new Sea Breeze range, and the scene from a couple of years ago.

I decorated the inside, creating an insert with a sentiment from LOTV.
I added lace, flowers, pearls and a sentiment to finish.

 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Natalie! Love the colors and your lovely coloring. Such a fancy fold too, I will have to try this one! Thanks for playing with us at the Midweek Magnolias! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Natalie! Thanks for sharing at midweek magnolias! hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, I love your beach scene and the colours you used on this beautiful card. It's so crisp and clean, I love it, and it's perfect for our Fancy Folds theme at Midweek Magnolias :o) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...