Creative Inspirations: Blooms and Pearls

This week's challenge is Blooms & Pearls!
This week your creations should include both Flowers & Pearls.

This week's prize is from MY MUMS CRAFT SHOP and is a £10 GIFT CERTIFICATE!


My card features one of the new Tilda images from the latest Lost and Found collection.

I coloured her with promarkers, the papers are Nitwit perfect pair from LOTV.
I added pearls,flowers, ribbon, a heart pin and a sentiment.

Im entering this into the following challenges:

Tildas town: something new {Stamp}

Simply Magnolia: Faviourite or Newest stamp.

Midweek Magnolias: New stash


Comments

  1. Gorgeous!!!! I'm so jealous you have her...waiting on mine to arrive! I think she's going to be my favorite from the new collection!
    Thank you so much for sharing this cutie with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card this is Natalie, this Tilda is a real cutie and your layout and details are wonderful. Thank you so much for coming over to play at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling Natalie! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, great details and colours
    Thank you so much for joining the fun over at Simply Magnolia this time, good luck!
    hugs
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card