Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Anything goes at Creative Inspirations

Hello,
This week's challenge at Creative Inspirations is Anything Goes + Option of a Sketch!
(You may choose between the new Sketch or one of the old ones. Just please remember to state which you have used).

Sketch No.9


This week's prize is from KENNY K DOWNLOADS and is 4 DIGITAL IMAGES OF THE WINNER'S CHOICE!


This is my card for this week....
I used an image from the sponsor called fashionista, and coloured with a mix of spectrum noir and promarkers. I cropped the image to get just a headshot.
The papers are first edition, matted on kraft.
I added a sentiment, pearls, flowers and a large bow to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...