Challenge Post

Hello,
I've got two cards to share today, my first is this one. I made this for the Ribbon girl colour challenge, which this week is aqua/turquoise.
I used two of the new LOTV papers pads, up, up and away.
I also used an LOTV image, coloured with promarkers.
I embellished the card with ribbon, pearls and flowers.

My second card is for the following challenges..
I used an LOTV paper pad, all matted on kraft and an older magnolia image, coloured with promarkers.
I added die cut snowflakes, large crystals, cheesecloth and a sentiment.

Comments

  1. Beautiful card, love the blue & Kraft colour combo, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card