Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Fresh Start

 
Hello,
Today I have a card to share which I made for my best friend who is leaving home at the end of the week to start university down south.
I used first edition new leaf papers, all matted on kraft.
The image is from Saturated canary, coloured with promarkers.
I added flowers, gemstones, lace and a small jute bow.
The sentiment is from a stamp set by Lili of the valley...
'As you unpack your things and settle right in, may happiness follow and good times begin'
 
Also, it's Wednesday, which means a new challenge at Divas By Design and this week is an easy one
ANYTHING GOES
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the autumnal tones in this card. Great GDT card hon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the colors you used, they all fit so perfectly well together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...