I hope everyone had a lovely christmas.
This post is to show my 5 favorite christmas cards of 2014.
I have to admit, i've been making christmas cards since july so im looking forward to a rest.
1. This year i seem to have used a lot of blue and white which is unusual for me as i like traditional reds and greens, but i was quite pleased by the way this one turned out. Plus i love this image.
2. I made this one for a little boy, again using the blue and white theme with added kraft.
3. This one turned out a lot better than i thought in pink. I used LOTV products for this one.
4. This one uses an image from LOTV and papers by first edition.
5. This one uses an magnolia image and first edition papers.