Monday, 5 January 2015

Anything goes at House Mouse and Friends

Hello,
I am so excited to have gotten the chance to design for the House Mouse and friends challenge over the next couple of months as a GDT.
The first challenge of this year is quite easy.. Anything goes with an optional sketch.
And this is my card....

For my card, i used First edition Its a boy! papers, all matted on kraft.
I used a cute Happy Hopper image and coloured with promarkers.
To embellish, i added two buttons at the top.

I cant wait to have a look at the entries, i look forward to seeing what you come up with..

5 comments:

  1. Lol this is just adorable. Loving the mix of design papers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Natalie :-) the image is adorable and the papers and colours are lovely :-)

    It's brilliant to have you along with us for the next couple of months too ! :-)
    Happy New Year :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Natalie, I love your fabulous papers for the great sketch.......this image is just adorable and what a lovely sentiment!!
    It's lovely to have you with us for the next couple of months!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natalie lovely take on the Sketch fab design & sweet image nice GDT card..

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it exciting to be GDT , I just adore HM stamps, love your card !
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...