Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Lace at Creative Inspirations


Hello,
Its wednesday, time for a new challenge over at Creative Inspirations, and also my birthday:}
This weeks theme is

Lace

For my card, i used an digi image from digital pencil too, this one is called tiara.
I coloured her with promarkers.
The papers are Nitiwts one birdie lane, all matted on white.
As you can see, i created an easle card, and the stopper has a pretty little verse stamp on it from LOTV.
To embellish, i added pink lace, orange ribbon, flowers and gems on certain parts of the image, plus glitter to her wings.

1 comment:

  1. How pretty Natalie, lovely papers and a super sweet image, gorgeous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...