Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Strong, Positive and Beautiful Canvas

Hello,
It's been a few weeks since i last posted anything so i thought i would share my latest canvas.
This one is Strong, Positive and Beautiful.


The paper's are from DCWV's The Butterfly Garden collection.
This Prima doll is Olive, i have only used the body, head and top, then i painted my own hair using acrylics.

I used the strips technique to create the dress.
The words came from a Tim Holtz book.
The pretty butterfly embellishments came from a craft fair.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalie - this is such a beautiful canvas and I love the positive sentiment on it - I have joined your fantastic blog and would be over the moon if you joined mine - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...