Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Christmas 2015


Hello,
Today i am sharing my christmas card for this year. This time, everyone is getting the same A6 design, rather than all different. For my design, i used a stamping bella snowglobe stamp available at dies to die for.
I saw this image a few months back and have waited ages to get it.
I also used the matching sentiment which comes with it.

This post is also for Creative Inspirations and our challenge this week is

FUSSY AND FANCY OR CLEAN AND SIMPLE


1 comment:

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.

Tilda Seaside Shaker Card

  Hello,  I have a summery shaker card to share today featuring some Magnolia stamps. I used the seaside scene for inside the shaker an...