Birthday Bella


Hello,

Today i am sharing a card i made a few weeks ago and have only just got around to putting on my blog.
Im a big Stamping Bella uptown girl fan, and this image has to be my favorite as i use it so often for friends birthdays. This time though, it is not for me to send, it was a commissioned card for a Sister.
I used Nitwit collections Nitwit Thicket range, the perfect collection for autumn, matted on kraft. I coloured my image with Promarkers and stamped the sentiment down the side of my image.
I added cream ribbon and bow, lace, flowers, a large coral pin and pearls to finish.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card