Spring


Hi,
If you are looking for my HouseMouse365 post, it will be a little bit later today so check back this afternoon.

This morning i have a card to share using Floral Kiss, a digi by The East Wind at Crafts and me.
There challenge this month is spring. I coloured my image with promarkers.
The papers are Bloom and grow by Dovecraft, all matted on white.
I embellished the card using ribbon, a doily, clusters of flowers, pearls, and wooden glittery heart and a sentiment. I also added glitter to the flowers and eyes.

Id like to enter this into the following challenges:

Comments

  1. Another stunning card Natalie. I love the beautiful image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP for Anna's 'girls only' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning Natalie.I love this fabulous image and your colours and flowers are really pretty.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image too! Beautiful card x
    Thank You for entering our challenge at Crafts & Me, please check out our new challenge of Fairies and Magic x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card