Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Tilda in her Garden


Hello,
Today i have something to share using some new Magnolia stamps i bought last week. I havent bought any for well over a year, or even used my old ones but these two stood out to me. Watering Tilda and her orangery.
I coloured the image with promarkers.
The papers are Floral muse by dovecraft, perfect for any vintage makes. I distressed the edges and matted on white.
I added the Magnolia fence die cut, flowers, doily, pearls and a lace butterfly as well as a sentiment.

Id like to enter this into the following challenge/s:



3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card with very nice colors and details
    Thank you for joining the All About Magnolia Challenge
    x Gretha

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutly cute
    thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous scene and card, I love it. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.

Back to the 80's

  Hello, Today's card features one of the decade's images by lili of the valley. This is 1980's romantic rock, coloured wit...