Vilda Sisters


Hello,
This week My new Vilda stamps arrived! I saw one of these images a few weeks ago and loved them so i searched around and found them at Becka B.
I bought 3 sets and a single. These two came from two different sets but the best thing about them is you can mix and match your images.
I used this little girl who comes with Dad and this older girl who comes with Boy with Dog.
I stamped them and coloured using promarkers. The papers are Hydrangea by Nitwit collections.
I added a doily, pearls, ribbon and a sentiment to finish.

Id like to enter this into:


Comments

  1. Another beautiful card Natalie. I love the sweet images and your colouring is perfect. Pretty papers too. Thank you for celebrating our 7th anniversary with us at PFP this week. Good luck and hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning Natalie.Really adorable image and your colouring and design are gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining in our 7th Anniversary challenge this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card