Wednesday, 22 February 2017

Creative Inspirations: Petals and Pearls


Hello,
It is time for a new challenge over at Creative Inspirations and this fortnights theme is

PETALS AND PEARLS.

For my card, i used one of the new Stamping Bella images, this one is Tiny Townie garden girl Rose. Isn't she pretty?
I die cut a fancy rectangle and stamped my image, colouring with promarkers.
The papers are from Anne Marie designs blissful paper pads, Pink and green.
I added flowers, pearls, some lace and a sentiment which is part of a digi download pack from LOTV.

We look forward to seeing your creations! 

Challenges: 


7 comments:

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...