Sending Hugs


Hello,
Im back to share another Altenew card using my new spray inks.
Yes, this looks like the Mothers Day card i made last week only this is in more citrus tones so it is a bit brighter.
I sprayed orange and yellow onto my background and splattered with water. Once dry, i stamped my sentiment in gold and added the embossed strip down the side. I stamped the Beautiful day flower and leaves, the flower with yellow, orange and red layers, then cut and added to my card. I added a few sequins too.

Let me know what you think below.

Challenges:



Comments

  1. Gorgeous!! I don't have anything like this is my (vast) stash...best go shopping I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah. Hope you enjoy your shopping spree!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card