The Paper Shelter: ribbons and buttons

 
Hello,
It is time for the A Teams challenge over at TPS and this week our challenge is ribbons and buttons.
For my card, I used the sweet Just me!, coloured with Promarkers. 
They layout for this card is similar to a card I made earlier in the year using circles. The papers are from the dovecraft Serendipity pack. I sometimes struggle with these papers as they are large patterns, but using the circular style layout, you just highlight the patterns. 
I added buttons and a bow as well as a sentiment to finish.

I can't wait to see your creations, be sure to come and join in.

Comments

  1. Hi Natalie, wow this image is not the easiest to colour and youve done such a beautiful and stunning job of it. I love the card layout and the backing paper to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card