Wednesday, 26 July 2017

The Paper Shelter: Anything goes


Hello,
There is a special two week challenge over at The Paper Shelter this fortnight as it is our summer break and our theme is anything goes.
For my card I used the image Mad about comics. Any comic fans will know last weekend was comic con, and as a big comic tv show fan this image really stood out.
I used the pre coloured image and die cut into a circle.
The papers are first edition pick and mix.
I added some card candi to finish.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalie, yes I would love to chill out as this young lady is, though Ive certainly been taking things easy since the op. I love how youve coloured it and the whole layout and design is just stunning. Have a fabulous break and see you back in 3 weeks time. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...