Wednesday, 1 November 2017

September

 

Hello,
As you may of seen on my Creative inspirations post below, I'm a big fan of the new Thoroughly modern misses range from lili of the valley. These images are perfect for friends and relatives in a range of ages. 
For this card I used September which is one of my favourites, as well as the birth month quote.
The papers are from a pad from The Works,matted on latte coloured card. I embellished with flowers and gems.

Challenges:
Inspired by the song 'september'. One of my favourite songs and one of the first I learnt to play on the keyboard.  





4 comments:

  1. A fabulous card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers shades of autumn challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Natalie. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the LOTV misses and the papers are gorgeous
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

ILovePromarkers: Humour

    Hello, This weeks challenge over at I love Promarkers is Humour. We are sponsored by Dr Digi who do many humorous images. For m...