For my final post today i am back to normal with a fussy and fancy type card.
For this one i used a Saturated Canary image. This one came in one of the bundles and is called Sweetheart.
I coloured the image with promarkers and added glossy accents to the eyes and lips.
The papers are by Lemoncraft from the basics in the rose range.
I added lace, ribbon, rose ribbon, flowers, a doily and a sentiment to finish.
Supplies for this card:
- 6x6 white card base
- White card for matting on
- Lemoncraft House of Roses papers
- Mixture of lace, ribbon and rose ribbon
- Mix of flowers
- a doily
- Craftwork cards a year of sentiments book
- Saturated Canary image: Sweetheart
Hair: Burnt sienna, cocoa, cinnamon and sandstone
Clothing: Pale pink, baby pink and cocktail pink
Id like to enter this into the following challenges: