Passion for promarkers: Celebrations

Hello!

My creation for the promarkers celebration challenge is this....

It is a giftbox for a flower girl/bridesmaid.
I remember when i was a bridesmaid, 8 years ago, i was given a gift for being a special person on the day, so i created this box.
The lavendar coloured box came from a gift my mum got a while ago and she allowed me to use it for this project.
I layered silver mirri, purple card and the lavendar coloured paper on and added a large thick ribbon and bow.
The tilda image is matted on the same card as the base, coloured in with promarkers.


I added three pearls to the front too.
Im sure any flower girl/ bridesmaid would be pleased to recive this.
I also made a card to match.


Natalie.

Comments

  1. beautiful gift box natalie.i love your lilac colours and flowers and fab sweet image :D
    thanks for joining in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful box Natalie. Thanks for joining us at PfP for our mega Christmas challenge, good luck.
    Tracy. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card