Challenge post

Ok, onto my second post of the day { just one more to go...}
This is my challenge post for the next few days.
My first card is for both promarker challenges.
Passion for promarkers: Inspired by olympic rings
I love promarkers- Use a digi
I know a lot of people have used this image, but a lot have also chosen the union jack colours, so i went for something different.
I used these bright lime and lilac papers, and made my own matching bunting by cutting triangles.

This is for the DP2 challenge, Weather inspired.
I used barbicue guy, and my first edition: Hideaway paper collection.

Comments

  1. Super card. I love these images, they're so gorgeous. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. two fabby cards..thanks for sharing them with us at PFP..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natalie, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card