Just a Note....

Good afternoon!
I hope everyone is having a great Jubilee bank holday weekend!
Today's card is for two challenges.
Wild orchid crafts: Bingo board - Ribbon+lace, flowers and pink
Lilis little fairies: Anything

I used this cute image of a cat with a bouquet and coloured with promarkers. I matted all my papers up, some layers on Kraft and stuck them on, adding ribbon and lace and a doily. I stuck my image on and added the flowers.


Papers: First edition: Spring feast
Flowers and doliy- Wild orchid crafts
Image- lili of the valley
Lace and ribbon- local haberdashery store.

Comments

  1. Hi sweetie this is really pretty great colours too, thanks for joining us at WOC this time huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw so gorgeous natalie.i love sweet image and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card