Monday, 6 August 2012

Loyalty - SMASH page

Good morning!
Today, as i dont have a card im posting another of my SMASH pages.
I was pretty busy over the weekend, trying to finish some challenge cards as well as some birthday cards for my young cousin, and on saturday, had a suprise through the post!
My prize from TOMIC challenge arrived!!!
I was only expecting the one stamp, but i got 4!
So look out for some creations soon.

Anyway, back to SMASH, and this page is called Loyalty.
I found this poem on a website which had quotes and poems about dogs and re-wrote it in a different font and colour, then i used Wendy, a saturetd canary image and coloured her in to look a bit like me and Dig.
Its a pretty simple page, but i let the poem do the talking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...