Thursday, 30 August 2012

Stocking Hanger

Hello!
Ive had a few days without any projects to show, but today i have this.
I created a door hanger in the shape of a stocking, using papers from dovecrafts vintage christmas range.

I added the Lili of the valley, trimming the tree image to the toe,
coloured with promarkers.

And this sentiment, along with a wooden embelishment.
I then added red and white twine to hold it up and added fake stitching around each peice of paper.
 
This is for the following challenges:
Joanna sheen: Sentimental
Lilis little fairies: Anything but square

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous natalie.i love the fab shape and image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...