Christmas Tilda

Hello!
Im back after not posting for a week with a christmas card, featuring the new Tilda christmas stamps.
 
Papers:Dovecraft back to basics vintage christmas
Sentiment and star: Molly blooms christmas carnival magazine
 
I layered my papers on kraft card and added faux stitching using a white sakura pen and my pokey tool.
I then stamped my star onto kraft and cut it out, before stamping my sentiment. Afterwards i stamped my image and coloured using promarkers and layered on kraft.
 
For finishing touches, i added gems and a button with a cord bow.
 
This is for the following challenges:
 
Papertake weekly- anything goes {5th birthday celebrations hop}
Divas by design- use texture {my cord}

Comments

  1. ...Tilda looks adorable Natalie, a super fun & festive card...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous natalie.fab tilda and your colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Natalie. Love the texture and thank you for entering it into the Diva's by Design Challenge.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card