Friday, 26 October 2012

Christmas Tilda

 
Papers: Dovecrafts Vintage Christmas
Image: New Christmas Magnolia range
 
I matted each layer on kraft, and added faux stitching, using a white pen and a pokey tool.
The Kraft star came from the Molly Blooms christmas carnival magazine, whcih i just stamped and cut around.
I coloured the image with promarkers. And added white pearls and a nice gingham bow along with two bell embelishments.
 
This matches the tissue box i made earlier in the week which you can find here
 
I am entering this for:
Magnolia down under: Inspired by a song : We wish you a merry christmas
Marvelous Magnolia DT Call
IlovePromarkers: Christmas is coming

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful sweetie xx
    Thankyou so much for joining in with us this week at MDUC
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being with us this week at MDUC,
    with your lovely card. Best of luck.
    Hugs Camilla <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card ,love the Christmas carnival papers and great layout.
    .thanks for joining us at
    I ♥ ProMarkers challenge
    Good luck
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas card. I love the image, fab papers and great layout.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...