Large Violet Vintage: Saturated canary challenge

Hello!
Today's card is for the Saturated Canary challenge, which this fortnight is Shaped cards.
I used one of my large, 8x8 fancy square cards, from craftwork cards, and added paper from a scrapbook kit i bought last year, which is covered in flowers, stitching and even buttons.
 
I printed a large headshot of Violet Vintage, which is my new faviourite digi and coloured using promarkers.
Then, i glossed her glasses with glossy accents. I also added some stickles to her flowery headband.
 
 
 
The sentiment came from craftwork cards, which i then added a cluster of flowers to, in the colours, pastel green, rose pink, purple and white, from wild orchid crafts.
 

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous love the flowers and image Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiyah natalie!
    ooooh this is just so pretty, I love the flowers around your sentiment oval too.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely LOVE this. so my style...i love an image cropped<3

    thanks for joining in the SC challenge and submitting such a fantastic card!
    big hugs!

    krista.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love Violet! Thanks for joining us at SC Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card. Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card