Saturated Canary -Fairytale- Day 1

Hello!
This week im doing something a little different. Im going to have a card everyday, using the new fairytale images from Saturated Canary.
 
My first card uses Zella
 
I'll also be using the Dovecraft Fairytale paper collection too.
Coloured with promarkers, i added glitter to  the dress.
I also used lace and flowers from wild orchid crafts, as well as pearls and a craftwork cards sentiment.
 
Tomorrow, i have a card featuring Honour. I hope you enjoy looking at my cards.
Natalie
 



Comments

  1. This is stunning Nat love the pretty sparkle on her dress and those stunning colours! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh thats gorgeous Nat, I love the blingy sparklies and those flowers looks awesome down the side
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Natalie :-) the image is beautiful and the pastel shades and flower arrangement are lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is great !! Thankyou so much for joining with us @ the Beyond grey DT call
    we will get back with the results on 17th or 18th of jan
    Stay tuned ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card