Challenges- Saturated canary and promarkers

OOPS!
This card is for the passion for promarkers, boys and their toys.
I used a DP2 image, called Spit happens and coloured using promarkers.
The papers are Nitwit petal fresh,with added stitching, matted on kraft.
I embelished with a rub on sentiment and pearls.
 

Turtle Lurv
This card is for the Saturated Canary challenge, which was a colour challenge.
I used first edition summer breeze papers, and distressed the edges.
I also added wripped mulberry paper, behind the image to give texture.
The image, Turtle Lurv is coloured with promarkers.
I added pearls, flowers, ribbon bow and a sentiment to finish.

Comments

  1. aw so gorgeous Natalie.the image is such a cutie and I love your soft colours.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie, what a brilliant card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, thanks for joining us at SC x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this is really pretty, thank you so much for joining us at Saturated Canary this time, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! thanks for sharing with as at SC Challenges! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card