Koala Hugs

Good morning,
Happy Valentines day to those who celebrate it.
Today's card is for the passion for promarkers Give a hug challenge.
I used this sweet Magnolia Tilda with Koala bear image.
I spent a while deciding wether or not to buy it, as i dont know any australians, or people who live there, but i couldnt help purchasing it a few weeks back, its so cute!
I used little bits of LOTV Nitwit petal fresh paper collection that i had left to make a simple sketch, then i added my topper and added flowers around the edges to frame the image, and some pearls to finish.
It was my first go at creating grass, and i thought it wasent bad for a first go.


Comments

  1. Oh such a lovely Card. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card