Baby Boy Box

Hello,
Today's project is for the challenge at Magnolia Down Under, which this week is about boys, with the option of a bingo board.
I chose not to use the board.
I created this box using a bare basics box, and covered it with papers from LOTV/NITWIT.
I added the Stork image, which I had die cut into an oval and coloured using promarkers. I added pearls and flowers.


This is the inside, fully decorated.



Plus, go an look at the ribbon girl blog as there having a amazing giveaway!

Comments

  1. Ohh your gift box is so beautiful! What a lovely gift!!
    Thank you so much for joining our challenge at MDUC this week.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's stunning gift box! so perfect to give it for a baby boy :)
    Thank you for joining us at MDUC and welcome back!
    Hugs, Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect gift box for a new baby, gorgeous design
    Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week
    Huugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card