Tilda Tile Card

Hi,
I'm back today with a different style for using my Tilda stamps.
Normally, I'd just use the one stamp and make a card really fancy with pearls, flowers and everything else, but I found this sketch and thought I'd try something different.
I created small square tiles and stamped the top half's of a few of my Tilda's , and coloured using spectrum noirs.
Now I cant list all the pen's I've used because I used quite a few and I cant quite remember, im still pretty new to being a colourist and getting used to these pens:}
I also added a simple sweet sentiment to the last tile.
The spotty dotty paper is from first edition blank canvas, an everything is matted on kraft.
 
This card is for:
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Love your card. So gracefull and it fits perfectly to the theme: Friendship. I will challenge myself to do one card similar to yours!!! ;)
    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, love the idea
    and thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! That is a lot of coloring with all of those little Tilda's. So cute!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your card is outstanding. From all the layering, to design and coloring of image. Your eye for detail is splendid and really makes this creation a show stopper. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely bunch of friends you have there :)
    Thank you for playing along in our Spectrum Noir Challenge!
    Smiles, Kaly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card