Thursday, 12 September 2013

Anything goes with optional sketch at Creative Inspirations.

Hello,
The challenge this week at Creative Inspirations is
ANYTHING GOES
WITH OPTIONAL SKETCH.
 
I chose to use this weeks sketch.
The papers are Antebellum by Raspberry Road from LOTV.

I added flowers, cheesecloth, pearls and a sentiment.

The image is a Saturated Canary Digi, Ribbon fairy.
Coloured with promarkers, and I used the dotty background technique.
 
I cant wait to see your entries.
 
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

ILovePromarkers: Humour

    Hello, This weeks challenge over at I love Promarkers is Humour. We are sponsored by Dr Digi who do many humorous images. For m...