Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Clean and Simple at Creative Inspirations

Hello!
 
Today is the start of a new challenge over at Creative Inspirations, and this week its
 
CLEAN AND SIMPLE
 
Im not a huge fan of CAS cards as I like lots of embelishments, but I gave it a try.
All I did was stamp and image and matt on black, and add a sentiment to finish.
 
This week's prize is from CEDAR CHEST DESIGNS who are giving away a
$10 GIFT CERTIFICATE!
 
Why don't you go and visit some of the other DT members blogs and have a look then join in! And remember to leave comments too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...