Anything goes with option of a sketch at Creative Inspirations

 
 
This week's challenge is Anything Goes + Option of A Sketch!


This week's prize is from  MY MUMS CRAFT SHOP and is a £10 GIFT VOUCHER!
 
 
I used Nitwits forever and always papers matted on dark brown card.
I chose this little girl Tilda stamp from special memories 2013.
Coloured with promarkers.
 
The sentiment is a LOTV stamp.
 
I finished the card by adding twine, flowers and pearls.
 
 
I look forward to seeing your entries.
 
Natalie
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Your card is beautiful Natalie, I love the cute image and the layout. The background papers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card