Bingo board at Creative Inspirations

 
 This week's challenge is Bingo!



This week we have 2 prizes and the first of which is from BEARLY MINE DESIGNS and is a £10 GIFT VOUCHER!


The next prize is from our regular sponsor J&C CREATIONS and is another £10 GIFT VOUCHER!

 
This is my card. I chose the first row,
SNOWFLAKES,PEARLS & STAMPED IMAGE
 
Papers are Silent night, matted on silver mirror card.
I added die cut snowflakes, cheesecloth, pearls and a sentiment.
The image is skiing and snowball tilda from the winter wonderland collection 2013.
 

Comments

  1. Your card is beautiful Natalie, I love the layout, image and the snowflake dies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card