6x6 wedding Mini book


Hello,
Last week, during my 8x8 wedding album post, {Here} i mentioned another little mini album i had made that would be perfect for a shabby chic/ vintage wedding.
This album is slightly smaller at 6x6, and has less pages, but it would be great as either a little memento of the day or as a wedding gift to the bride and groom of your photos of their day.

Front cover

Zoomed in details on front cover


Page 1 and 2

Page 3 and 4
Which have a mini envelope in between for notes or mementos from the day. 




Centre pages
These two pages are my favorites out of the whole book

Page 7 and 8
Again, with another envelope

Pages 9 and 10

For this mini album, i used an older scrapbooking kit.
The album is kraft, but around the edges i used my DCWV white chalk pen which gave it a crackled, vintage look which turned out really nice.

For embellishments, i used flowers, pearls, and ribbon all of which are featured on the front cover only.

I hope you liked my mini album, please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

Comments

  1. Wow, this is so beautiful, such gorgeous work, I love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful album..love the papers and flowers and gorgeous oval frame..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card