Creative Inspirations: Cute Critters


Hello,
It's wednesday which means it is time for a new challenge over at Creative Inspirations and this weeks challenge is...

CUTE CRITTERS
So have animals on your card!

This week's prize is from RIVERSIDE CRAFTS and is a £10 GIFT VOUCHER!

For my card, i used an House Mouse designs image, this one is Musical Mice,  which i coloured with promarkers. This image is also quite large so no need for lots of embellishments.
I used Nitwit on a high note papers from LOTV, all matted on white and simply added some pearls and a sentiment to finish.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card