Altenew: 1 card 3 ways


Hello,
Today i have some small 5x5 cards to share using the Vintage flowers stamp set by Altenew.
All 3 cards are the same but in different colour ways.


Firstly, i have this turquoise version. This came out really nice and bold. The text stamp is from Crafters companion and printed in Memento London Fog ink.
I stamped the two main images and the leaves 3 times then added a craftwork cards text banner.


For my second card i was inspired by the colours at the Olympic opening ceremony in Rio so i decided to use oranges, yellows, greens and pink. I used the same flower images for each card and the same leaves. This time i added some pink flower sequins and a different text banner.


My last card used this months Altenew challenge picture for inspiration.
I kept to Pink,black and grey for this card. Again, the only thing different is the text banner.


Id like to enter my final card into this months challenge.
I hope you like my Multi-coloured notecards.



Comments

  1. What a gorgeous set of cards! Love your choice of colour combos and the pretty subtle text background, it really makes the flowers pop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card