Christmas in August and a new arrival.



Hello,
We're back at Creative Inspirations this week after our summer break and our new challenge for this fortnight is 

CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST

For my card, i have used my newest House Mouse stamp. Due to recent events, i haven't really been in the crafting mood so i dont have much inspiration and im not really getting much done due to a new arrival { see below}, so my HM365 challenge is on hold.

I coloured the image with promarkers and only used one paper for this card from my Lemoncraft Christmas greetings papers.
I finished with a sentiment from craftwork cards and by adding some glossy accents to my berries.

Now, as i was saying earlier in my post , we have a new arrival.
Meet George.


He's only been here a week and is taking up most of our time { and biting plenty} so im having a bit of a rest from crafting.


Comments

  1. very beautiful card and great stamp Natalie and a gorgeous and cute puppy
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card