Creative Inspirations: Anything goes/optional sketch

Hello!
Seasons greetings to everyone. I hope you all had a great Christmas.
Did you get many crafting goodies? I did and im about to share a card i made using some of them....

This fortnight over at Creative Inspirations our challenge is..

ANYTHING GOES WITH OPTIONAL SKETCH



For my card, i used some new papers and a new stamp which i received for christmas. These beautiful papers are by Anna marie designs and come from the Blissful collection. I LOVE these paper pads! They are all so pretty and lovely if your making a shabby chic design. I used the cocoa and peach pads, and distressed all the edges.
This stamp is one of the Wonky Tonk girls from Which? craft which i coloured with promarkers. I will admit, looking at them, this image was my least favorite but the minute i inked it up, i knew i had to use it first and i have changed my mind, this is one of my favorites!


I added lace, a bark heart and a sentiment to finish.

Supplies:
  • Anna Marie designs Blissful Peach and cocoa paper pads
  • Which craft Wonky Tonk girls stamps
  • Craftwork cards year of sentiments book
  • Lace, bark heart
  • Promarkers
  • Stamping card and white card
  • 6x6 base card
Challenges:

Comments

  1. A fabulous card Natalie, such a beautiful image and fabulous design - lots of super layers.
    I hope you enjoyed the Christmas holidays.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, thank you for playing along with the ILP challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card