Monday, 19 December 2016

Creative Inspirations: White Christmas

Hello,
It's nearly Christmas and the challenge theme this fortnight at
Creative inspirations is....
WHITE CHRISTMAS

This means you can do either white on white or a card that features snow.
For my card I used an image by saturated canary, this one came in the first subscription email. I coloured with promarkers and added pearl drops as the snow.
The papers I used were first edition Christmas featuring pastel pinks and grey. I added a bark star and sentiment tag to finish.

I'd like to enter this into:

4 comments:

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...